Thanksgiving is a traditional festival in the West. For Westerners, it is also a day for family reunion. Everyone knows that there will be some traditions and customs on some major festivals in our country. In fact, foreign countries are no exception. So is there any food for Thanksgiving? What are the customs of Thanksgiving? Come and find out!
1. Turkey: Turkey is one of the traditions of Thanksgiving. Eating turkey on Thanksgiving has the meaning of eliminating fire. In Western countries, there will be a delicious roast turkey on the table during Thanksgiving.
2. Pies: In addition to turkey, pumpkin pies are also one of the Thanksgiving delicacies, and pumpkin pies, which appear on many major festivals in the West, are a food that Westerners like very much.
customs of thanksgiving
1. Giving food: In western countries, many families will prepare some food during Thanksgiving and send it to the families of those in need, so that everyone can have a relaxing holiday.
2. Games: The corn game is also one of the traditional Thanksgiving games. It is said that it was handed down to commemorate the fact that five corns were distributed to each country when food was scarce. It is to let people know more about the preciousness of food.
Dos and Don’ts for Thanksgiving
1. On Thanksgiving, people must send blessings to those who have helped you, and choose some suitable gifts to express your gratitude.
2. In addition, on Thanksgiving, everyone needs to pay attention. If you are invited to a friend’s house for dinner, you must not eat too much, which is very bad for your health.
The above is a detailed introduction to Thanksgiving and the customs of Thanksgiving. I hope it will be helpful to you. In addition, we have more exciting content on the homepage of Sanding.com. If you are interested, you can also share it.
Post time: Nov-26-2022